Sincere thanks to all attendees of the Taste of The Trail BBQ Picnic Adventure! We hope a great day was had by all.
A huge thanks is extended to our fantastic event partners for the delicious food, along with our volunteers, for all your hard work to make this event a success for the North Shore Health Care Foundation. Thanks to all of you we can do more in the community for health and emergency services!
Congratulations to all of our Taste of the Trail prize winners:
- $75 Gift Card for Fisherman’s Daughter, Grand Marais – Susan Jerabek-Kinney
- $75 Gift Card for Trail Center Lodge – Katie Alexander
- $75 Gift Card for Poplar Haus – Nick Alexander
- $75 Gift Card for Gunflint Lodge – Ann Sullivan
- Sleep Set Pair of My Pillows – Amy Hubbard
- North Shore Health Care Foundation T-Shirts
- David Alexander
- John Barton
- Pat Kruse
- Stephen Green
- Greg Kehoe
- Doug Kinney
- Jeanne Hedstrom
- Kristie Svaleson
- Jim Jones
- Ginny Padzieski
Winners will be contacted to make arrangements for prize delivery.
EVENT INFO – SOLD OUT
Navigate the beautiful Gunflint Trail on a scenic and tasty adventure, sampling the culinary delights of iconic Trail venues, to raise funds for the NSHCF’s Justine Kerfoot Memorial Fund. We’re proud to host a new, take-out style adventure which benefits our health and emergency services in Cook County.
Tickets: $75/person OR $125/couple
- Picnic adventure bag
- Picnic adventure passport
- Smoked Fish appetizer from the Fisherman’s Daughter
- Corn on the Cob and Potato Salad from Trail Center
- Macaroni & Cheese and Coleslaw from Poplar Haus
- 1/2 Rack BBQ Ribs and dessert from Gunflint Lodge
- Chance to win great prizes!